Say hello to a better way to amplify conversations and drive opportunity
with customers, employees, and partners.
Introducing WorkOutLoud Venue
If you’re looking for a virtual platform that simplifies administrative tasks and delivers a seamless, delightful event experience for users, you’ve found it. It’s quite natural that the leader in community platforms, WorkOutLoud, has developed the leading virtual event platform.
Some exceptionally important features:
- Integrated to WorkOutLoud event setup and registration process
- One sign-in for users to freely navigate among various virtual “sessions” via the same URL
- Supports concurrent sessions along with special functionality for “keynote” or mainstage sessions and advertising sponsors and “booths”
- Presenter private prep area to test mic, camera and share screen before going live
- Partner/sponsor virtual “booths” including logo and company description
- Multiple streams to support multiple presenters and presentations
- Live recording options available per session
- Event sponsorship/advertisement built-in
- Public live chat for questions and private questions directly to presenters
How Does it work?
The Venue platform is integrated with WorkOutLoud Events. This includes registration, session management, and virtually all current event setup meta-data. Once set up, the platform represents the live event automatically by leveraging the Event setup. This meta-data supports the registration and event marketing processes, the live event, and the follow-up reporting and analytics.
By specifying the event you are managing to be a “Venue” event the Venue simply works by reflecting the event setup you would build as in any WOL based event. There is no additional setup required w/in the Venue platform,
In addition to the current available reporting and analytics related to an event, the Venue platform adds additional insight into session visits like: who visited the session, start and stop time for visitors within each session and percentage of engagement with the session to name a few.
What our customers are saying about Venue
Check out a few rave reviews from worldwide brands that rely on WorkOutLoud.
“Our board was brand new and none of us had experience hosting a virtual event. Loring and her team walked us through the Venue process, and it was unbelievably easy to use! We were able to test Venue before the event to ease our anxiety, and the event went off without a hitch. We had control of what we needed, attendees all logged in without issue, and we knew we had WOL’s support if we needed it. Venue was built with its users in mind and will be perfect for your next event!”
Sr. Application Analyst
President of IMUG, Infor Midwest User Group
“I found Venue very easy to jump on and present with little to no training.”
Founder of Dashboard Gear
“No other virtual assembly service comes close to Venue’s ease-of-use and consistent performance quality. A single sign-on gives participants the freedom to move between multiple concurrent breakout sessions without having to login to each.”
Senior HRIS analyst at Aspirus
Past President of MWLUG